airsoft shells

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > airsoft shells

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2013, 07:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 67 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 41

Default airsoft shells

Im trying to figure out if i can load a shell with with airsoft bbs to create an effective lees than lethal round does anyone know if this would work

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-21-2013, 07:48 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 184 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 185

Theres a video on youtube but it really doesn't do a good job of showing the damage on target. Anything shot out of a gun has the ability to be deadly, even airsoft pellets, I would stick with market rounds like bean bags if anything. I don't suggest trying to mods shells unless you know what your doing but usually that doesn't stop people anyway so if you try it make a video of it so we all can learn.

But like I said I do not suggest doing this...

"come on you sons of b***hs! do you want to live forever?" Sergeant Daniel Daly, USMC, Belleau Wood France June 6th 1918

"You can be as mad as a mad dog at the way things went. You could swear, curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go" Benjamin Button

BE PREPARED

Old 03-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2831 Times on 1480 Posts
Likes Given: 251

As you are in Texas I will keep it Texas specific; A firearm is a deadly weapon. With the POSSIBLE exception of specially designed less lethal munitions fired by specially trained trained LEO's, using a firearm for anything but lethal ammo is a very bad idea.

If you are just into experimentation for the fun of it, you will have some difficulties to deal with. Airsoft pellets are very hard and brittle. They are likely to break from the stress of firing unless kept slow and cusioned.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball