Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > 7.62x45

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 24 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default 7.62x45

Hey folks,I'm on the hunt for some 7.62x45 ammo so I can shoot my vz52 rifle. Is there anyone other than Buffalo Arms that has this round. I don't want to reload for this as I don't shoot it that often. Thanks in advance Dick

Ignorance is the most expensive commodity that you can own

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-03-2013, 02:56 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4520 Times on 2376 Posts
Likes Given: 259

its an obsolete round even by surplus standards. dont think your going to find much of it. a great portion of the 7.62x45 rifles were rechambered for 7.62x39

prolly cheaper to have a good smith pull the barrel grind some metal off the chamber end and re-ream to 7.62x39 or just stick to the buffalo guys ammo if you dont shoot it much

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Last edited by JonM; 08-03-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Newest Threads