Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Ammunition & Reloading (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/)
-   -   5.45x39 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f30/5-45x39-57826/)

Hlander 02-16-2012 01:52 AM

5.45x39
 
I am having trouble finding different types of 5.45x39 ammo. I have become aware that there are a few types made specifically for armor piercing, the types I am referring to are 7N22 and 7N24. Does anyone have any idea where I can pick either of these two types up? Input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!

Hlander 02-18-2012 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hlander (Post 710064)
I am having trouble finding different types of 5.45x39 ammo. I have become aware that there are a few types made specifically for armor piercing, the types I am referring to are 7N22 and 7N24. Does anyone have any idea where I can pick either of these two types up? Input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!!!

No info?!?!?!? :confused:

JonM 02-18-2012 02:38 AM

rguns in illinoise has em.

http://www.rguns.net/ammo.shtml

maybe some vendors here too. not sure tho.

robocop10mm 02-18-2012 09:38 AM

I don't think they can imort the AP from an eastern block country. I could be wrong. I don't think the 7N6 is AP

Hlander 02-18-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 712651)
I don't think they can imort the AP from an eastern block country. I could be wrong. I don't think the 7N6 is AP

You are correct, 7N6 is not an AP round.

jpattersonnh 02-18-2012 11:13 PM

Why would you need AP in 5.45? There is no mass weight to punch the hole!

Hlander 02-19-2012 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpattersonnh (Post 713241)
Why would you need AP in 5.45? There is no mass weight to punch the hole!

There is no need what so ever, I just want it. Luckily we live in a place where we do not need something to want it.

locutus 02-19-2012 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hlander (Post 713543)
There is no need what so ever, I just want it. Luckily we live in a place where we do not need something to want it.


[B]
The following is personal opinion
[/B
Unless you have an urgent need for something that the government considers politically incorrect, It's best to be circumspect in looking for it.

Anyone in the world can read these forums.

We currently have a bitterly anti-gun government. They can find anything on the internet that's there.

Be careful what you're looking for on google, because there are people looking for you, if you're trying to find items that "they" don't believe you need.:(:(

Hlander 02-19-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by locutus (Post 713911)
[B]
The following is personal opinion
[/B
Unless you have an urgent need for something that the government considers politically incorrect, It's best to be circumspect in looking for it.

Anyone in the world can read these forums.

We currently have a bitterly anti-gun government. They can find anything on the internet that's there.

Be careful what you're looking for on google, because there are people looking for you, if you're trying to find items that "they" don't believe you need.:(:(

Very good point, thanks for your concern. I will keep that in mind as I browse the web.


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:47 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.