5.45 x 39 crates
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > 5.45 x 39 crates

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default 5.45 x 39 crates

Found a website for a shop out of Tucson AZ selling crates of 5.45 x 39 surplus Russian, 1980, production for $238 per crate of 2160 rounds (ie 2 cans) I have not found a better price anywhere.

The shipping to me here in Denver was $32 (UPS Ground) which seemed reasonable as well, instead of jacked up to pad the margin.

I'll post shipping info once I get confirmation it's on it's way. That's how I judge an online shop. UPS is UPS and ground transport takes as long as it takes, (until someone comes up with a decent matter transporter) but if it takes more than a day to pull and ship an order for one crate of ammo...

In any case, if this is a round you shoot, I have yet to come across a better price per round.

U.S. Armory Corps- Ammo Surplus, Weapons, 5.45X39, Barrels, Lower Receiver, Ammunition
CETME .308 Sporter
Sig SP2022
Ruger 10/22
Hi-Standard Duramatic M-101
H&R 1874 12 Guage
Mosin Nagant M91/30
K-98 Mauser
Ithaca M-66

“It's too easy sometimes to give in to despair, unless, of course, you’re talking about politics, in which case you don't really have any other option.” Mike Littwin

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-27-2011, 12:03 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Maybe they read my post

Order shipped the following day. Hard to beat that.
CETME .308 Sporter
Sig SP2022
Ruger 10/22
Hi-Standard Duramatic M-101
H&R 1874 12 Guage
Mosin Nagant M91/30
K-98 Mauser
Ithaca M-66

“It's too easy sometimes to give in to despair, unless, of course, you’re talking about politics, in which case you don't really have any other option.” Mike Littwin

Newest Threads

Ria