.380 Ammo Question - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading >

.380 Ammo Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 06:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

If I only wore jackets, I am a t-shirt and jeans guy normally and find IWB to be too uncomfortable for me even with the P232. Been trying to figure out what the heck I am going to do.

I do miss my .45 but I don't think I can find one that I can afford that is small enough for my style of CCW, not a Glock, can be purchased in MA, and won't cost me an arm and a leg.

(Going to college, getting married, and XMAS gift time is around the corner.)

You guys all seem really knowledgeable and helpful, so any suggestions I would definitely consider and look into.

I also find it strange that the Corbon didn't work without issues as so many forums I read stated that was what they used in their P232 without issues.

Old 11-28-2008, 03:03 AM   #12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Have your feed ramp throated out a little by a gunsmith. Not sure buffing will do the job. It needs to be widened.
As far as ammo goes, the Ranger SXT is an awesome round but I think you will get better performance from the Cor-bon rounds.

ΜΟΛ'ΩΝ ΛΑΒ'Ε

Considering the fact that the victim is the first one at the scene of a violent crime, I believe all law abiding citizens should be armed.

"Fast is fine, Accurate is final." - Wyatt Earp

Old 11-28-2008, 10:57 PM   #13

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

+1 on FMJ. If it is indeed mag stiffness, range time may relieve that, though I concur it is likely the ramp. I'd change ammo before going with a lengthy and potentially damaging smithing process.