Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > 26.5MM, 37MM, and 40MM reloading

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2011, 08:33 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Reguardless, Knall if would like to try my casings I'll send you 2 of my 26.5MM smokeless casings for $20 and I'll even cover the shipping. I am very confident they are the best on the market and you will love them. They are very simple to reload and utilize a 9MM casing. You can see them on my site: Reloadableshells.com

Old 10-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #12

Default Quality shells and projectiles.

I can say first hand that the relodable shells and projectiles from ReloadableShells.com are top notch quality! They are well built and the fit and finish are perfect. You will not be disappointed if you order from him.

ReloadableShellsDOTcom, how many reloads can you typically get out of your smokeless aluminum 26.5mm shells? I am just wondering if you have done any "torture tests" to find out when these will reach the end of their usable life?

I don't see why anyone would bother reloading spent (original) 26.5mm cases if we can get 10+ reloads out of the reloadable shells. It is more cost effective in terms of time and effort to just use the heavy duty reloadable ones.

Old 10-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #13

Default awesome!

Excellent, we are very glad you are satisfied with our casings. ALL (26.5MM, 37MM & 40MM) of our casings should last a life time with normal use and proper care/cleaning. We guarantee this! As for torture tests, we have tested multiple casings with well over a HUNDRED test firings and still worked perfectly.

Old 10-17-2011, 12:44 PM   #14

Default Thanks!

Thanks, glad to hear that I have something I can pass on to the grandchildren

As for the 9mm brass case, should it be pushed in flush to the base of the 26.5mm shell? Or, should it be left slightly protruding in order to ease removal? Also, do you suggest any case lube be used on the 9mm brass case?

Old 12-28-2011, 07:19 PM   #15

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 764

i just purchased 8 once fired commercial aluminum shells from MLRDist.

i like the commercial shells better then the HD copied shells...to me black powder is a little safer when shooting (lower pressures) in the shells...along with the fact i have over 1000+ 35mm film cans. that fit into the commercial shells w/no probs & i know i have loaded,fired & reloaded my commercial shells over 100+ times each one and they still hold the primers tight with no defects whats so ever but hate the $5.00 ea. price tag...where did the $1.00ea. prices go?

Last edited by m72law; 12-30-2011 at 05:01 AM.

Old 12-29-2011, 02:04 PM   #16

Law,, thanks for you purchase. The pricing is a supply and demand thing! We used to get the shells for practically nothing. Now with the restrictions on training, not as many are on the market to be had. Price we pay dictates price we charge. Keep an eye on our web site for discounts and other offers. That could save you some money.

Thanks

Mark

Old 12-30-2011, 03:18 AM   #17

10/4 no biggie mark...i notice even brassman.com has gone up and he has only a mix of the shells...the bevel type shells are the best for use with 35mm cans. i've tried the straight walls and they suck!! his prices are pretty good but not worth the risk of getting half/half or 1/4 bevel shells & 3/4 sh@t!!

brassman use to sell the bevel types for 1.00 ea. of course that was 8 years ago

Old 12-30-2011, 04:20 AM   #18

Just wanted to say thanks ReloadableShells.com, just got my package in the mail today and thanks for the bonus promo stuff!!

m72law- I'm kinda surprised at what you guys are saying about these products mentioned... First, I would like you to know I've tried pretty much every casing on the market from ReloadableShells.com, MLRS, etc. The used commercial shells I got from MLR and OTHER distributors (not trying to single MLR out) were some of the worst.... Yes, they are cheap but you get what you pay for. Trying to reload those casings gave me a headache. It amazes me you say you got 100+ reloads on those casings because I never got anywhere near that. I could only reload them 3 or so times before they crapped out on me.
Furthermore, black powder is much more unstable than smokeless powder. Black powder can be set off by direct impact while smokeless cannot. Smokeless powder has alot of pro's over black powder...
As for the 35MM film canisters, ehhh, they don't go very far. If your only trying to get 30 yards or so, I guess there ok. I got some of ReloadableShells.com's finned projectiles and its a big step up. I got 120+ yards with these finned projectiles. Like I said you get what you pay for. Bump for ReloadableShells.com and their truly quality products.

Last edited by 209man; 12-30-2011 at 04:23 AM.

Old 12-30-2011, 04:51 AM   #19

im not saying anything neg. about the heavy duty shells besides i have always liked the commercial type shells because i know they will work great using ''free'' 35mm film cans.i thought black powder (pyrodex ffg) is safer being the pressure is lower in the shell?if your only getting 3 reloads out of your commercial type shells you are either way over charging your load,the shells have been reloaded more than once before you got them,or your launchers chamber is way out of spec.?or maybe i've been lucky when i bought my shells that i've reloaded 100+ times 8 years ago? so maybe the newer commercial shells are not made as good as the old ones?as for the 30yrds on your film cans. you must not be loading them with any weight inside of can.i'll use 50grs. of pyrodex w/chalk n sand mix in a 35mm can & it will fly over 100yards easy!once again im not bashing anyones products on here,i'm just the type of person that dont want to spend 30bucks on one loaded shell...the beveled type commercial 37mm shells that i purchased over 8 years ago might just be made better then the new ones? i hope not,cause if they are i just wasted 50bucks on nothing.we'll see

Old 12-30-2011, 06:32 AM   #20

I have allready been shooting corosize stuff out of this thing ( geco ) so I am not worried about that. I just hate to toss shells I could be having fun with.

I drilled out a shell and started using these

1 Qty = 36 flare reloads corrosive as hell. But loads of fun to shoot your friends with LOL.

You would have to try it to understand...... its not gonna hurt anybody. Fun for indoors also, just watch out for the water bed!!!