25 year old ammo - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Gear & Accessories > Ammunition & Reloading > 25 year old ammo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWGaryM View Post
Reloading is fun. Very good way to pass time, have fun, relax and save money all at the same time. It's a feeling of true pride to shoot a nice tight group with ammo you loaded yourself too.
I really enjoy loading ammo. I spent countless hours loading ammo with my son and now I'm doing the same with my grand children.

Old 10-11-2010, 01:30 AM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

I shot about 30 rounds and it clocked at about 1250 fps. It was supposed to be around 1300 according to the old data but I'm happy. It was out of my Ruger Security Six 4" barrel.

I enjoyed loading some 45acp last weekend and got to shoot some of it as well. It is much softer shooting (as I had hoped) than the federal I compared it to. I will have to ramp it up a little more to make major power factor for IPSC though. I was happy to see it feed well though.

Old 10-13-2010, 04:18 PM   #13

As long as it's dry and not swollen, shoot that stuff !

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .