Yeah, the carbide dies are a bit spendy but since I had a few extra bucks, I put up the extra for carbide.
No, I was not chamfering the casings. I didn't think about it since I was using brand new casings. Guess I should have thought about that though. Thanks.
I can't get a picture of it. I don't have the means. But, it is only on one side and it only affects about 1/4 or less of the mouth just slightly rolls inward. I tried running a few of those rounds through the crimp die and it shaved off the excess rolled over brass but you could see a small "U" radius right where the case had folded over. I didn't care for that so they are coming apart.
I can see about the sizing part but it is just slightly larger than the projo. I think it sizes to about .225 or .226
I checked lengths and they are good. I had to resize some of my used brass but the new stuff was good to go. I have measured everything again and the dies and brass are within tolerance and the finished length is good. I will chamfer and let you know.