zoli double barrel
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > zoli double barrel

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 12:41 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default zoli double barrel

hey every one i was looking for a little help, i have just come accros a double barrel f.ll zoli s.n.c. armi garuune v.i. shot gun. its a side by side and underneath the label it says canne cromate and on top of the barrels it says acciaic wickers. its a 12 gauge and in pretty good shape a little rust and needs some cleaning but nice. does any one know anything about this gun? im having trouble posting pictures but i will try and give as much information as needed. ive been trying to figure out a price range but having trouble doing so so please any info would be appriciated. thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-07-2010, 02:21 AM   #2

Liked 1910 Times on 1063 Posts
Likes Given: 1263

Can you post some pics?

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #3

Old 08-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #4

[IMG][/IMG]

hope these pictures help

Old 08-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #5

Default Zoli Shotgun

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngage64 View Post
hey every one i was looking for a little help, i have just come accros a double barrel f.ll zoli s.n.c. armi garuune v.i. shot gun. its a side by side and underneath the label it says canne cromate and on top of the barrels it says acciaic wickers. its a 12 gauge and in pretty good shape a little rust and needs some cleaning but nice. does any one know anything about this gun? im having trouble posting pictures but i will try and give as much information as needed. ive been trying to figure out a price range but having trouble doing so so please any info would be appriciated. thanks
There are two shotguns by the name Zoli. from Italy one is Angelo Zoli and the other is Antonio Zoli. Antonio made the better and more expensive side by side shotguns I believe yours is a Angelo. Clean up the gun and you will have a side by side to hunt with.If it is an Angelo it may be worth a couple hundred dollars because of the seemingly poor condition.Respectfully, gunsmt