World's Fastest Semi-Auto Shotgun?? - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

World's Fastest Semi-Auto Shotgun??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2013, 08:39 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1911love View Post
Sig: What did I do to deserve this treatment??? JK, I have 2 Surefire 12 round mags, other than that it's a stock sporter setup. I'm in FL, I really don't think I can get enough to buy two veprs. Please elaborate or PM me bc now you got my wheels turning in a million diff directions. Just a few days ago I had never heard of the vepr, now you got me checking all my assets hoping something "makes sense"!
i took an ugly unconverted turd and polished it and turned it into gold.
I did alot but i only put $1300 in it. Ok heres what i did and list of parts;
Full conversion
Houge grip
Phoenix kicklite stock
Chaos titan quad rails
Collapsable foregrip
Barrel shroud
Tac47 gas plug
Reliabilty spring
Upgraded puc
I polished the bcg
Added a charging handle
And i had it custom painted

forumrunner_20130104_031034.jpg

forumrunner_20130104_031045.jpg

I had a light, laser, and eotech on it to make it look awesome. I then looked up someone selling an ar and told them id trade for theyre ar plus cash. I picked a generic ar with very little work done to it. I told him i wanted his ar and $1500. Now of course i didnt expect that much i was just shooting high. He told me it was alot. I then pointed out every good thing about it and gave a description on why i added each piece. Every part served a purpose. I then pointed out every flaw of his ar, which was almost new judging by his bcg. Then i told him id make a deal. He then offered $1300 plus the ar. I told him that be fine but im taking off all my gear, which i wasnt going to give away any way. But then i offered him a drum which i paid like $50 for. He was more excited to make a trade and pay me then i was to get paid.

Story continues...
I then found a guy selling a Vepr 12 for $1800. I didnt have enough cash and he didnt want the ar. I talked him down to $1200, after long conversation. So at rhis point i had a Vepr 12, an ar 15 and $100 in my pocket. I knew the ar would sell i just had to find a buyer so i went to the gunshow. Out of everything there there was 4 veprs; 2 .308, 5.45, and a 7.62x54r. I wanted the .308 but one guy wanted $2000 and the other wanted $3000 and niether wanted the ar. So i talked to a diffrent dealer and got the 7.62x54r thinking it has a higher msrp then the others and they would gladly trade. The guy that wanted $2000 turned me down before i could even finish. The guy that wanted $3000 looked at my new vepr i had and was amazed. But heres were i effed up. In my excitement i forgot to take off the price tag. The guy seen it, looked at me back at his gun then back at me and shot me down. So i left there somewhat upset but at this point i had 2 veprs and $200 in my pocket from $1300. So i coulsnt be too mad. After a day of looking around i found a shop selling the vepr i really want so now i had to get rid of this one to get the other. He wouldnt trade and not many people wanted to but it. So i went to a lgs ans showed it to them with the mags factory sealed to prove i hadnt fired it. They never heard of a Vepr. So i gave them a little history, the very little iknow, and agian i pointed all the good about it. Now keep in mind i still have these two guns, and $200 in my pocket. The shop with the one i wanted was charging $1004 out the door. So the guys at the lgs offered me $950 and i took it.

I then called the other shop and talked him into throwing in free ammo. I paid and i should be picking it up today along with my free ammo.

So i took to these transactions like a game of chess and when i got hit with a curve ball i still came out on top with exactly what i want and $146 in my pocket.
Man that was a long 2 days lmao

Old 01-04-2013, 08:41 AM   #52
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

So its really all about your salesmen skills. You have to point out all the good qualities in what your selling, all the bad ones in what your buying and hope that person isnt better at it then you and if they are ya move on to the next one......NEXT!