Wife's new SRM 1216 - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

Wife's new SRM 1216

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #31
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6792 Times on 3610 Posts
Likes Given: 506

i was really worried i would be having to go through the hassle of gunbroker if she didnt like it. but she went through a pack of that silver low brass federal bulk pack from walmart without a hitch. srm says it doesnt function well with low brass or the silver based stuff. coulda fooled me it ran flawless.

the only issue right now is you really have to yank the charging handle to get a shell to pop out of the mag into the shell lift for loading. this may wear in with a little use.

she did get a slight bruise from letting it bounce off her shoulder a couple of times when she forgot to hold it in tight. she said she wont forget the next range session.
"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

"I crapped my pants to avoid the draft!!" -Ted Nugent