Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Wife's new SRM 1216

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 01:59 AM   #11
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5115 Times on 2661 Posts
Likes Given: 310

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoreAltitude View Post
I saw one of these once I think, does the magazine on the foregrip spin? Mean looking shotgun...
yes it does. and it comes off for a quick reload

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-11-2012, 02:09 AM   #12

Liked 155 Times on 92 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonM

yes it does. and it comes off for a quick reload
Yep that's what I saw then. Very very nice!!! If I had some extra stickers I'd give you a gold star for bad-ass ;-)

The United States Constitution © 1791. All Rights Reserved

Old 12-11-2012, 02:13 AM   #13

Liked 18 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 67

is that for trap, skeet, sporting or 5 stand? way to heavy for small game or just one more thing to hoard and make the marketers money fo when the end comes?

Old 12-11-2012, 02:31 AM   #14
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydewar View Post
is that for trap, skeet, sporting or 5 stand? way to heavy for small game or just one more thing to hoard and make the marketers money fo when the end comes?
barrel length doesnt have much if anything to do with range its all about choke. but im sure all she will do is skeet maybe some trap. its not my shotgun she may let me shoot it a little but its hers. ive got a couple of mossbergs a side by side and a saiga.

but its one more thing to squirrel away that will hold value through the comming economic world wide meltdown and for her to train with and have fun with

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 12-11-2012, 02:35 AM   #15

Liked 1630 Times on 921 Posts
Likes Given: 1086

Ok. That is messed up. I had never seen that shotgun. My 14 year old son just walked by. He saw the picture and asked if it was the new m1216. I asked where he had seen it to know that. Black Ops II was his answer!

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 12-11-2012, 02:38 AM   #16
FTF_MODERATOR.png

hmmmmmm wonder if the wife has been playing my xbox behind my back.... i better check it to see if there is a black ops 2 disc in the house i dont know about!! she did seem to be realy into that commercial with the horse lady a lot.

Old 12-11-2012, 05:21 PM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 641 Times on 505 Posts

i feel sorry for the guy who has to load the mags...........

Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Wiebelhaus Likes This 
Old 12-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #18
FTF_MODERATOR.png

from what ive seen the mags are super easy to load. one of the things she liked was how easy it was to access the magazines for loading when they are out of the gun

Old 12-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #19
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2132 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 1089

Jon,
That is fantastic! You should get some well deserved points for that one! If that was a Christmas present WOW! Need to adopt anyone!
Keep us informed and a range report!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

Old 12-11-2012, 05:56 PM   #20
FTF_MODERATOR.png

i could see it when she held it there wasnt any walking out without it *sigh*

she wants to go sight it in friday with her aimpoint then go shoot some skeet. she has NEVER expressed even the slightest interest in shotguns!! im still in a bit of shock