VIDEO: Shooting a Modified Benelli M4 Super90 Shotgun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > VIDEO: Shooting a Modified Benelli M4 Super90 Shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 12:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 120 Times on 91 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default VIDEO: Shooting a Modified Benelli M4 Super90 Shotgun

Hey guys, got my Benelli M4 out to the gun club and gave it a good work out after modifying it with several new parts, swapped out stock and foreend and added a Magpul angled foregrip. It performed flawlessly. What a great shotgun!

If any of you have a Benelli M4, I'd love to see pics and here about your experiences, or, for that matter, how many of you have a shotgun you have modified, and if so, how?

Here's the video: http://youtu.be/cwBahpQoJJ8?hd=1

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here