Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Thumbhole Stock for M1 Super 90

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2010, 03:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Thumbhole Stock for M1 Super 90

I would like to purchase a thumbhole stock for my Benelli M1 Super 90 for Turkey hunting but I've not had any luck finding one. Does anyone have any suggestions where to look?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-16-2010, 12:12 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

If you're not able to find one in the normal places like Cabelas.com,Bizrate.com,MidWestGunWorks.com,etc I would post a WTB topic in the "Firearms+Accessories Wanted" section of the FTF Board. Maybe list an e-mail address or another form of contact. A lot of people (nonmembers) float through FTF and may have one for sale.