Is there anyone HERE that does Saiga reliability tuning

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Is there anyone HERE that does Saiga reliability tuning

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2010, 06:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Is there anyone HERE that does Saiga reliability tuning

I am looking for someone to tune my Saiga 12. I am looking make the trigger pull crisper, polish the bolt and make it more reliable. I am aware of the guys over at saiga-12.com and if I can't find anyone her it will go to Cobra. I would just rather give the vendors here some money. BTW its already been converted.

Thanks guys

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Last edited by DarinCraft; 12-10-2010 at 06:25 AM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here