Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Tacticle Semi - Autos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 08:57 PM   #11
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 687 Times on 384 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Saiga 12's are really overpriced right now though. Wanted to buy one but people think they are worth a fortune right now.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 07-07-2009, 11:46 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post
Saiga 12's are really overpriced right now though. Wanted to buy one but people think they are worth a fortune right now.
What are they up to these days? They were still about $600 when I was lusting after one.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 07-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronguyton View Post
Remington 1100
Model 1100™ TAC

You beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.

Brownells offers a lot of tatical add ons for the Remington 1100 but, this one looks good to go.

If, I was going to buy another shotgun for home defence, I would buy a Remington 1100.

Old 07-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #14
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 687 Times on 384 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Roughly still that Matt $600, $700 but a couple years ago I see prices around $400,500.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 AM   #15

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 2

OK - TriStar Cobra - Anyone own one of these. I have a buddy with a good connection on these, that can get me one cheap cheap. I know its a pump, not a semi-auto but I can play with it then pass it along to my son or leave it in the camper. The Cobra's claim to fame is a strong return spring on the pump action. You just pull it back and it returns via the spring. Web site claims it is very fast. Five plus one capacity. Any experience out there with this gun??

Old 07-14-2009, 03:08 AM   #16

Still the #1 choice of top law enforcement agencies across the country, Remington tactical shotguns are rugged, ultra-dependable and continually evolve as they’re called to serve in new, increasingly demanding environments.
The Model 870™ Tactical Desert Recon series shotguns are equipped with Tiger Stripe Products® Digital Tiger™ Desert camo stocks and fore-ends, and military-style olive drab powder-coated metalwork for looks as distinctive as their performance.
These shotguns are available with two different stock designs, 18" or 20" barrels and two- or three-shot magazine-tube extensions. To reduce muzzle jump and recoil, both Desert Recon models come with our special ported Tactical Extended Rem™ Choke tube.

Only One Bullet Left. Save It For Yourself.

Old 07-14-2009, 03:03 PM   #17

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-BOLT View Post
OK - TriStar Cobra - Anyone own one of these. I have a buddy with a good connection on these, that can get me one cheap cheap. I know its a pump, not a semi-auto but I can play with it then pass it along to my son or leave it in the camper. The Cobra's claim to fame is a strong return spring on the pump action. You just pull it back and it returns via the spring. Web site claims it is very fast. Five plus one capacity. Any experience out there with this gun??
Looking on TriStar website( TriStar - Cobra Pump Shotguns and Accessories ) it looks pretty good. The MSRP is $349, so you should be able to get it cheaper. However I got my Remington 870 with 18" barrel, 2 shot extended mag for right at $350. Not trying to put down the TriStar (I've never been around one), but you can't go wrong with the 870.

Old 07-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #18

Mossberg 930 SPX

Old 07-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #19

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt g View Post
What's your take on Stoegers? They're made by Benelli but seem to be a more budget oriented gun.
Their Model 2000 can be had with a pistol grip and recoil reducing stock. It also has the option of a 3 1/2" chamber.
Stoeger Model 2000 Semi-Auto 12-Gauge Shotgun with 3” Chamber
Stoeger Defense Guns
+1 on that.... Stöeger shotguns are made in Turkey under license of Beretta (Benelli) ...The 2000 model is a Beretta AL391 clone and the Model 350P is a Benelli Nova clone... they are exelent quality guns and deserves a try. I want a Stöeger Cougar (Beretta Cougar Clone)

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-BOLT View Post
Triestar Cobra is a Turkish shotgun made by Sarsilmaz. Sarsilmaz makes exelent CZ75 clones and their shotguns are well made too, a little bit rough finish, but functional and reliable. Now they are making a HK USP clone that's awesome!
Sarsilmaz site
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 07-15-2009 at 05:05 PM.

Old 07-22-2009, 02:35 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogRanger View Post
Mossberg 930 SPX
That's what I was going to suggest. Ive been looking at getting one myself. Ive got a Mossberg 500 and have had no problems with it what so ever. Here's the link:

O.F. Mossberg & Sons, Inc. - Firearms, Shotguns, Rifles, Accessories, and Precision Machining

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"