Stoeger Uplander

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Stoeger Uplander

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2007, 09:14 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Stoeger Uplander

I am about to order a 12 gauge Uplander Supreme and am leaning toward the 26". I doubt I will shoot it much...I may hunt with it a little. It will be more for show and to fill a whole in my collection. I currently do not have a side by side and I think the Uplander Supreme provides alot of bang for the buck. I think the 26" would be a little handier to hunt with and also look a little better than the 28".

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-19-2011, 11:42 PM   #2

Won't make any difference with the 12, if you were getting a 20 I would go 28". Either will be fast.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:51 PM   #3

Liked 132 Times on 102 Posts

I would suggest the standard Uplander. Ejectors and single selective trigger in an inexpensive SxS isn't usually a good combination. If you search the net, you will see 10 times as many problems with the Supreme as the standard.

What could have happened... did.

Old 10-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5662 Times on 2957 Posts
Likes Given: 375

in a double gun that is going to be used for skeet trap or hunting ejectors may not be a good idea. unless your going to pop both barrels everytime. ejectors will toss the fired shell along with the unfired one.

on my side by side i opted for a model without auto-ejection. i often reload just one barrel. just depends on whats going to frustrate you more for me its picking up unfired shells.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 10-20-2011, 12:00 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I have a s×s 12 and 20 they were my grandfathers and don't eject both just the one you shoot check the gun.