Snagged a Browning A500R semi 12ga
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Snagged a Browning A500R semi 12ga

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2011, 06:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Snagged a Browning A500R semi 12ga

Some people don't care for them because they are not an A5 but I found a nice example at the local gunshop the other day. About 90%. One scratch on the right side. Furniture is still glossy and all internals look like new. Has very little slide scratches. Maybe had a couple boxes of shells through it. Looks like I found another gun cabinet trophy! Serial # dates it as a 1990. Came with the 4 Invector chokes. paid $478 out the door with a cheap soft Bulldog case to get her home without scratches. It's almost too nice to use as a wing gun! Only down side is that it has a looong barrel. I need to do some fitting to get it swinging comfy and that's about it. Anyone own or previously own one of these?

Give a man a match and he'll be warm for a few seconds. Light him on FIRE and he'll be warm for the rest of his life!

Last edited by fixxer; 01-26-2011 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Forgot down side.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here