Smith and Wesson 1012 super
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Smith and Wesson 1012 super

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Smith and Wesson 1012 super

Anyone here have any actual experience with a S&M1012super? No reviews on these guns online. Gun shop owner I trust says that for the money that you can't beat it. Recently the guns were discontinued only after only year and half of manufacturing in Turkey. Have seen a number of negative opinions on these, but no one seems to have actual experience.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-20-2009, 12:14 AM   #2

To be honest, I've never heard of it. If you already have one, great. If you're looking to buy one, I'd say get something a little more common in case you need parts or help with a problem. Theres my 2 cents. Dont spend in all in one place.

S.S.

Old 02-19-2011, 07:36 PM   #3

Default complete piece of junk dont buy

I had problems with it from the very beginning the gun would lock up and the carrier would get stuck on the bolt release button. I didnt fire but 50 rounds through it, before the entire bolt assembly expanded and the spring wouldnt engage anymore. I sent it in to smith and wesson who held the gun for 2 months and it wasnt until I wrote several emails and called several times before I got any answers. They wouldnt fix the gun and gave me a full refund instead. They are basically doing a silent recall of all these junky shot guns from Turkey. I will never buy another smith and wesson fire arm. The customer service was terrible and they left me hanging for 2 months and I had to bug them to get any sort of answer.

Tags
1012, 1012 super, smith and wesson