Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Shotgun Project Complete

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2013, 01:59 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 240

I can't tell if those were parodies or real. I don't know where he is located but going on "patrols" is just asking for trouble. Isn't that what that Zimmerman guy was doing? And the fact that he was cuffing them is a risky venture if you don't know the proper techniques. All in all I wasn't sure if I was going to start laughing or cry.

If he wanted to be a cop he should have taken the proper criminal justice classes and went to the academy just like everyone else. Although being 345 pounds, inhaling football sized burritos, plates of nachos and then going to dunkin donuts after would all have to stop. He'll be having heart attacks 30 minutes into his first shift.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Last edited by gmaster456; 11-17-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Old 11-17-2013, 02:47 PM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1348 Times on 916 Posts
Likes Given: 458

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456 View Post
I can't tell if those were parodies or real. I don't know where he is located but going on "patrols" is just asking for trouble. Isn't that what that Zimmerman guy was doing? And the fact that he was cuffing them is a risky venture if you don't know the proper techniques. All in all I wasn't sure if I was going to start laughing or cry.

If he wanted to be a cop he should have taken the proper criminal justice classes and went to the academy just like everyone else. Although being 345 pounds, inhaling football sized burritos, plates of nachos and then going to dunkin donuts after would all have to stop. He'll be having heart attacks 30 minutes into his first shift.
Zimmerman got proper training. He went on ride alongs with officers in the area. The purpose of the ride alongs is to teach watch members to spot a suspicious person/s. The rules are simple. Do not follow or engage a suspicious person. George Zimmerman's life would be normal today if he had followed the rules. Self defense or not Zimmerman will never live a normal life.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 11-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #23

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 7

looks nice ...... great job !

Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart.

Marcus Aurelius

Old 11-18-2013, 12:47 AM   #24

Liked 46 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 240

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Deer View Post
Zimmerman got proper training. He went on ride alongs with officers in the area. The purpose of the ride alongs is to teach watch members to spot a suspicious person/s. The rules are simple. Do not follow or engage a suspicious person. George Zimmerman's life would be normal today if he had followed the rules. Self defense or not Zimmerman will never live a normal life.
I know what ride alongs do. However aside from that short blurb my post was not about zimmerman.

Woe to those who make unjust laws and to those who issue oppressive decrees. -Isaiah 10:1

Blaming guns for death is like blaming forks for obesity

Old 11-18-2013, 06:22 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2191 Times on 1213 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaster456
I can't tell if those were parodies or real. I don't know where he is located but going on "patrols" is just asking for trouble. Isn't that what that Zimmerman guy was doing? And the fact that he was cuffing them is a risky venture if you don't know the proper techniques. All in all I wasn't sure if I was going to start laughing or cry. If he wanted to be a cop he should have taken the proper criminal justice classes and went to the academy just like everyone else. Although being 345 pounds, inhaling football sized burritos, plates of nachos and then going to dunkin donuts after would all have to stop. He'll be having heart attacks 30 minutes into his first shift.
He's a mall cop man. This is what they do!

image-3201672566.jpg

Haven't you ever seen the movie "mall cop"?

FYI, private security jobs ("rentacop" jobs) are to patrol private businesses. Zimmerman was not a rentacop. That is what this "mall ninja" is claiming to be. Totally different scenarios. And totally hillarious. I can't decide whether the guy is a moron or if he's a comedic genius playing around on different forums.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Last edited by DeltaF; 11-18-2013 at 06:28 AM.

Old 11-19-2013, 12:15 AM   #26

Liked 13 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMaF69 View Post
looks nice ...... great job !
Thank You.

Alberto,

Gorilla Gunworks LLC
www.gorillagunworks.com
info@gorillagunworks.com