Shotgun Prices
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Shotgun Prices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Shotgun Prices

Does anyone know if the price of shotguns has gone up dramatic recently? I was just talking to someone who said that they noticed a spike in the prices near 2002 or so and were complaining about it lately.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-09-2007, 04:18 PM   #2

I haven't noticed a large jump here in Texas. Just like everything else, alot of guns go up a few dollars every year of so, some don't.

Old 10-10-2007, 06:05 AM   #3

Default Shotgun prices

Shotgun prices are alway's going up as with everything, the sky is the limit, you got your 89.00 dollar specials, and you got your 20,000 dollar plus, shotguns, they all go up in time, what has caught my eye is the ammo they fire, I seen a box of 10 count turkey loads at Gander Mountain the other day that cost 56.00 dollars, what in the world did we do before high grade ammo? It is just insain!!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 06:14 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickrem700 View Post
Shotgun prices are alway's going up as with everything, the sky is the limit, you got your 89.00 dollar specials, and you got your 20,000 dollar plus, shotguns, they all go up in time, what has caught my eye is the ammo they fire, I seen a box of 10 count turkey loads at Gander Mountain the other day that cost 56.00 dollars, what in the world did we do before high grade ammo? It is just insain!!!!
Ammo prices are constantly increasing, now is the time to get into reloading (that keeps getting more expensive as well).