Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Shotgun mythbusting chapter two video

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 08:45 PM   #41
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Axxe55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: East Texas, Texas!
Posts: 27,099
Liked 19785 Times on 11233 Posts
Likes Given: 49864

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Lmao..... WOW!

Troll for sure, this thread has been tainted and im not commenting anymore. I dont wanna be in the mods crosshairs.

And it has nothing to do with being intimidated by your ideas of grandeur, dont flatter yourself to much.
Shawn, i was thinking along the same lines! somewhere there is a village missing their idiot!
__________________
Coming From The Village Of The Damned.
Resist All Tyranny And Oppression.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil, is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke.
Axxe55 is offline  
 
Old 06-18-2012, 10:42 PM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Lmao..... WOW!

Troll for sure,
An insult in the form of a baseless accusation.
That you choose to not further the your position on the topic speaks volumes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
this thread has been tainted and im not commenting anymore. I dont wanna be in the mods crosshairs.
If you and your friends had an argument, you wouldn't had felt the need to "taint" the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
And it has nothing to do with being intimidated by your ideas of grandeur, dont flatter yourself to much.
That you cannot begin to address my argument and never intended to, is apparent.
__________________
...nuff said.

Last edited by The_Kid; 06-18-2012 at 11:31 PM. Reason: typo
The_Kid is offline  
 
Old 06-18-2012, 10:49 PM   #43
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Shawn, i was thinking along the same lines!
It isn't hard to determine that in your every single post, you repeat their assertions... That pattern isn't hard to miss.


Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
somewhere there is a village missing their idiot!
...and a parting insult. I'm glad you found your niche!
__________________
...nuff said.
The_Kid is offline  
 
Old 06-18-2012, 11:20 PM   #44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
GlockRenegade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 603
Liked 55 Times on 52 Posts

Default

Wtf lololol

__________________
GlockRenegade is offline  
 
Old 06-18-2012, 11:24 PM   #45
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
The_Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 564
Liked 14 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 94

Default

Well I'll just note that you used 6 insults, your best post yet!
Not to the meat of your "argument."

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
A lifetime of shooting says you're wrong.
Fallacy: Appeal to Authority
Quote:
Description of Appeal to Authority

An Appeal to Authority is a fallacy with the following form:

Person A is (claimed to be) an authority on subject S.
Person A makes claim C about subject S.
Therefore, C is true.

This fallacy is committed when the person in question is not a legitimate authority on the subject. More formally, if person A is not qualified to make reliable claims in subject S, then the argument will be fallacious.
Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
A lot of watching other people shoot says you're wrong.
see; Fallacy: Appeal to Authority

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Dispersal of 1 to 2 inches over 7 to 10 feet average once again

says you're wrong.
Obviously you also no nothing about the properties of chokes, barrel lengths, slug barrels, shot types and the myriad of modifications that can be made to weapon or shot shells. The shotgun is such a diverse weapon, generalizing as you have displays a complete lack of understanding. You might want to go back and read the first thread. Start here. Make sure you follow the link in the post, then read it.

...

Again...That I have a video displaying it being done over and over without fail, (and without practice,) is actual evidence. That you ignore that evidence is telling.
__________________
...nuff said.

Last edited by winds-of-change; 06-19-2012 at 03:20 AM.
The_Kid is offline  
 
Old 06-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #46
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
willshoum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Houma, La.,La.
Posts: 5,152
Liked 1735 Times on 1253 Posts
Likes Given: 1975

Default videos........

I want to see what a sawed off shot gun does at fifteen feet, If you practice with the gun that you use for self defense you don't have to aim...................Come snoopin around and i'll show you some chit.......Ben and i have been around for a while...........I'll even use a blind fold........Are you willing to take the chance, are you punk........

__________________

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

willshoum is offline  
 
Old 06-18-2012, 11:49 PM   #47
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
ScottA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Davenport,IA
Posts: 6,617
Liked 1997 Times on 1083 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Default

Well this thread has become a real cesspool. I don't particularly care who started what, but I would advise everyone involved to cool their heels.

__________________

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA
ScottA is offline  
LONGHAIR Likes This 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
You Don't Have to Aim a Shotgun Mythbusting VIDEO Amsdorf General Shotgun Discussion 139 06-15-2012 02:47 AM
Tactical Shotgun Philosophy Video tCan General Shotgun Discussion 1 09-20-2011 12:26 AM
Shotgun reloading video Gatekeeper Competition Shooting 6 01-02-2011 06:42 AM



Newest Threads