Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Shotgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Which shotgun? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/shotgun-79464/)

HM2Grunt 12-26-2012 05:44 PM

Which shotgun?

2 Attachment(s)
Got a question from my Son this morning. Which shotgun is best to be cleaning when the boys come to take his GIRLout on dates?:D:D:D:D

SSGN_Doc 12-26-2012 05:47 PM

I think having a different gun to clean each day of the month is best. That way the gentlmen callers in the future will never know how many he has, but understand that they will likely be outgunned. Especially since the more recent generations usually only have "virtual" gun collections on video games.

SSGN_Doc 12-26-2012 05:48 PM

Congrats on the future grand daughter, by the way. Prayers for an easy delivery and a healthy child.

HM2Grunt 12-26-2012 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc (Post 1067005)
Congrats on the future grand daughter, by the way. Prayers for an easy delivery and a healthy child.

Thanks Doc.

gmaster456 12-26-2012 09:57 PM

Benelli Nova, Browning BPS, Mossberg 500 or a good ole double barrel coach gun!

kfox75 12-27-2012 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc (Post 1067004)
I think having a different gun to clean each day of the month is best. That way the gentlmen callers in the future will never know how many he has, but understand that they will likely be outgunned. Especially since the more recent generations usually only have "virtual" gun collections on video games.

I tried this with the daughter's current boy friend. It led to him blowing her off for a Saturday morning range trip. 2nd time I have had this result.

On the other hand, boyfriend #2 never came back to the house again. I supose it didn't help that my dad, grandfather, uncle, wife, and my step brother were doing a "spring cleaning" all at the same time.

HN2Grunt. Congrats on the grand daughter.

Colby 12-27-2012 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kfox75 (Post 1067869)
I tried this with the daughter's current boy friend. It led to him blowing her off for a Saturday morning range trip. 2nd time I have had this result.

On the other hand, boyfriend #2 never came back to the house again. I supose it didn't help that my dad, grandfather, uncle, wife, and my step brother were doing a "spring cleaning" all at the same time.

HN2Grunt. Congrats on the grand daughter.

How much more scary a situation could you have come up with?!!??!! :eek:

John_Deer 12-27-2012 10:59 AM

Like the old country song, " I will be up all night, cleaning this ole gun."

dwmiller 12-27-2012 10:10 PM

Shotgun hell, the barrett. 50 makes the point that even running will just mean dieing tired.....:-)

Blueguns 12-28-2012 02:12 AM

Get out an old side by side. Wear a white tank top, and have tobacco juice running down your chin.