Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Shotgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   Saiga 12 gauge (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/saiga-12-gauge-59796/)

Ultimate_sig 03-09-2012 04:58 AM

Saiga 12 gauge
 
Im thinken about getting a saiga but then found out theresdiffrent brands, which I didnt know..izmech, legion, and arsional, is there a diffrence? But keep in mind im going to upgrade ot fully

Themajickman 03-09-2012 02:57 PM

It's my understanding that Arsional is an importer of Saiga firearms and Legion is a branch of Ishmash. Check out the following link for more information.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?/topic/64542-legion-or-izhmash/

Rafterman45 03-12-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig
Im thinken about getting a saiga but then found out theresdiffrent brands, which I didnt know..izmech, legion, and arsional, is there a diffrence? But keep in mind im going to upgrade ot fully

Upgrade to "fully" what? If your implying your going to make it "full auto" it cannot be done legally.

Ultimate_sig 03-12-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rafterman45

Upgrade to "fully" what? If your implying your going to make it "full auto" it cannot be done legally.

Lol it can be in Texas for a one time tax fee of $200 but I was reffering to a pistol grip and tac rails

Rafterman45 03-13-2012 02:56 AM

Wasn't meaning to bust your chops. Just wasnt sure what you meant. :)

RustyShackleford101 03-13-2012 03:03 AM

I've got a slide fire stock for my sagia, closest thing to full auto you can own without a class 3 or dd

Ultimate_sig 03-13-2012 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford101
I've got a slide fire stock for my sagia, closest thing to full auto you can own without a class 3 or dd

What state do u live in

Rafterman45 03-13-2012 04:28 AM

The 1986 Hughes Amendment restricts the assembly of "new" class 3 weapons after 1986 unless you are a dealer or manufacturer. That is my understanding of the way the law reads. You may purchase a weapon made prior to 1986 but private citizens may not assemble a new full auto weapon, irregardless of what state you live in.

robocop10mm 03-13-2012 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig (Post 738014)
Lol it can be in Texas for a one time tax fee of $200 but I was reffering to a pistol grip and tac rails

I got news for you... You cannot "upgrade" to Full auto in Texas or any other state. The registry for machineguns is closed and will likely never be opened again. You can "SBS" it or register it as a Short Barreled Shotgun for $200. Full auto is just silly with a Saiga. My 14" Izmash will send 5 rounds down range before the first hull hits the ground. I do not know how much faster you want it to fire than that.

Ultimate_sig 03-13-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm

I got news for you... You cannot "upgrade" to Full auto in Texas or any other state. The registry for machineguns is closed and will likely never be opened again. You can "SBS" it or register it as a Short Barreled Shotgun for $200. Full auto is just silly with a Saiga. My 14" Izmash will send 5 rounds down range before the first hull hits the ground. I do not know how much faster you want it to fire than that.

I wasnt saying I was going to. I wanted to upgrade it fully meaning kicklite pistol grip stock, tact rails, front mont pistol grip.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.