Rossi Circuit Judge: NY Restriction?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Rossi Circuit Judge: NY Restriction?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2011, 02:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rossi Circuit Judge: NY Restriction?

I'm thinking of buying this gun as a novelty. Given New York's overreaching gun restrictions, does anyone know if NY considers it outside the realm of being a shotgun/rifle? I'm told that California considers it an "assault weapon."

It's not the size of the dog in the fight.
It's the size of the fight in the dog!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 14

what shotgun are you describing?

Old 11-08-2011, 02:28 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 14

okay googled it, hmmm not sure about NY law but not a fan of revolver rifles. I dont like my hands in front of ammo in the chamber. I know its a million to one but, I play the lottery and those odds are worse.

good luck if you love it, call your FFL in NY and ask them if they can order it, they will know if it is controlled or not.