Remington 870 Flashlight Mount Help
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Remington 870 Flashlight Mount Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2010, 05:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington 870 Flashlight Mount Help

I own a Remington 870 Express (20 gauge) shotgun. It came complete with a pistol grip, collapsible stock, and 7-shot extended tube. I'm very satisfied with it. However, I would like to mount a flashlight on it. I've seen a bunch online but I don't want to make a jump to buy something that won't fit properly. I also don't like the systems I've seen that turn the light on when you rack the shotgun. I'd like both actions to be separate. I love the flashlights with the push-button on the bottom.

My questions:
Does anyone have any specific mounts/lights they like to use?
Do most mounts that fit the 12 gauges also fit the 20 gauges?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-13-2010, 03:32 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Contact some tactical shotgun dealers about the type of flashlight you're wanting. 12ga. and 20ga. mountings are different that's why they're listed separately on most tactical websites.

For starters, check with an old friend of mine, he makes the best tactical shotguns on the market today.

AI&P Tactical, LLC
(231)690-0954
Ask for JD

Tags
flashlight, mount, remington 870