Remington 870 Express is mine
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Remington 870 Express is mine

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2008, 01:08 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Remington 870 Express is mine

I dropped into the local gun shop to checK out some tactical shotguns. I've been wanting to get one so I figured I would check them out and get an idea of pricing.

The salesman was very helpful and knowedgable. He showed me the Remington 870's and the Mossbergs. I really liked the 870 but it was in a 20" barrel 8+1 with a polymer pistol grip and fixed stock.

I really wanted the shortest barrel with the most rounds so I ordered an 870 Express with an 18" barrel 6+1 capacity $349.95. I also ordered a polymer pistol grip with a fixed stock for 74.99. I prolly paid too much but the next closest gun dealer is 25 miles away and I figured order the shotgun is one trip and pick it up another and 2 trips would be 100+ miles and diesel fuel ain't cheap so I just bought it. Besides I didn't feel like driving anyway.

It should be in tomorrow.

Well, On the way out I eyeballed a Romanian WASR10 AK47 with polymer furniture and a fold to the side stock. I had some extra cash on me so I went ahead and I bought it and gave the AK a new home. It's a sweet piece.

I couldn't help it. i just couldn't help it. Thats what I told my wife She said I thought you wern't going to buy anymore guns for awhile. I said it's been almost a month since I bought the Bersa 380. She just shook her head and smiled and said thats OK honey, I understand. AAHHH she's a great Gal.

I haven't told her about the 870 yet

Tom :D

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2008, 02:04 AM   #2

.allthough the dog house will be cold..LOL
good choice i have owned them both the REM
worked flauless,,good luck

..I UPHOLD THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BARE-ARMS..

Old 04-11-2008, 03:02 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I know the feeling. Can't tell you how many gun boxes I have slipped out of the house. Problem is my wife is gun savvy and will say "hey, I don't remember you having a (fill in the blank)". But by then its a done deal. Of course it costs me a few shopping trips

Old 04-18-2008, 03:22 PM   #4

I am sure you will enjoy your 870. Sounds just like the one I bought last July; I got mine after taxes for $333.