Remington 11-87 Trigger Creep

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Remington 11-87 Trigger Creep

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington 11-87 Trigger Creep

Has anyone ever done their own trigger job to eliminate the "creep" in these Remington triggers? I've replaced the hammer spring so I'm down to about 3.5pounds but I would like to get some of the "creep" out while I have the trigger assembly out. Any info would be appreciated.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-10-2009, 03:42 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Welcome to the FT forum Robbo_66. There are people here that will answer you question there shortly, but in the meantime, could you please swing by the Introductions thread and tell us a little something about yourself and you firearm interests. It helps the members here to know a little about someone, when answering their questions. Thanks.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f2/

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”