Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Rem 870 Top Folding stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 04:15 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rem 870 Top Folding stock

Guys, can anyone recommend a good quality TOP folding stock for a rem 870. I was going to get a ATI one but I have read some bad reviews about them online.

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-06-2009, 05:36 AM   #2

If you are gonna use a top folder I will go with the Knoxx Stock.
Read about it. Awesome system. I have tested on several shotguns and is awesome.
Worth every penny.
Good luck!

Old 12-06-2009, 06:21 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 3

There was a time when I saw some value in a folding stock shotgun, but now not so much. Unless you need a folder for storage I'm against them. I believe the collapsible AR style stock is a much better direction to go in. Fully collapsed the weapon is reasonably compact, yet you could still snap the gun to your should and deliver accurate fire. The folded folding stock doesn't give you a solid aimmed fire option. The collapsible stock also gives you the ability to easily adjust the length of pull.

There is in life perhaps one fleeting moment when the courage, dedication and resolve of one man gambling against all odds will alter the destiny of nations.

Old 12-07-2009, 04:55 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobra22 View Post
Guys, can anyone recommend a good quality TOP folding stock for a rem 870. I was going to get a ATI one but I have read some bad reviews about them online.

Thanks
I have a beautiful ATI side folder AR style for sale bolted on... and then took off. 50 bucks shipped.

I'll be switching to this:

Command Arms Pistol Grip Buttstock Assembly 6-Position Collapsible Remington 870 12 Gauge Synthetic Black - MidwayUSA

It'll hold the batteries to my trophy red dot! h00t h00t