Recoil Pad search fora shotty
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Recoil Pad search fora shotty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 12:28 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 54 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Default Recoil Pad search fora shotty

After buying my Stoeger Coach 12 i figured this might be a good time to invest in a recoil pad to enjoy my outtings a bit more.

Was wondering if anybdy has any expierance on certain brands good or bad and if the upper crust ones are worth the dough.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2013, 12:37 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 362 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post
After buying my Stoeger Coach 12 i figured this might be a good time to invest in a recoil pad to enjoy my outtings a bit more.

Was wondering if anybdy has any expierance on certain brands good or bad and if the upper crust ones are worth the dough.
You can find pads on amazon and most gun stores will have them. All my recoil pads were made in the 60's so I doubt you will be able to find them. Get one with lots of "holes" on the side. This helps a ton in absorbing the impact. One that is just solid rubber will really not do any good, except for an extension.

Haven't got a lot, I don't need a lot. Coffee's only a dime. Living in the sunlight, Loving in the moonlight, Having a wonderful time!

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED...

Old 02-22-2013, 01:52 AM   #3

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnJack View Post

The limb saver pads are the best you can buy in my opinion...if they don't have one for it you can call them and give them the dimensions and they will match one up for you...they found one for my dad's Winchester 1911

Old 02-22-2013, 04:42 PM   #4

Liked 681 Times on 531 Posts

kick eez, bar none.....

Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/