Realistic value of gun
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Realistic value of gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2012, 03:21 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Realistic value of gun

Hello - I was wondering what the best asking price would be for my Winchester Diamond Grade Over/Under 20 gauge shotgun, that is in excellent condition but does not have the original case? Specs are as follows:

Gauge 20 gauge.
Chamber 2 3/4".
Barrel 27 1/2" blued barrels with vertical porting and high vent rib.
Choke Skeet and Skeet.
Weight 6 lbs. 11 oz.
Trigger Gold, non-adjustable.
Stock Reddish brown walnut with a semi-gloss finish, checkered pistol grip, and black diamonds on the wrist and in the pistol grip cap.
Stock Dimensions LOP: 14 1/8", DAC: 1 3/8", DAH: 2".
Fore End Checkered fore end, tapering fore end tip, and finger grooves.
Butt Black, rubber recoil pad.
Metal Condition Alloy receiver with engraving, a diamond on each side of the receiver, engraved trigger guard, upper tang barrel selecting safety and ejectors.

I have seen I wide range of prices on it but wanted to know where and how much is a realistic asking price from all the experts out there.

Thanks for the advice!! - Eeder

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-19-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Winchester 101 diamond grade skeet
Exc.: $1300
Vgood: $1100

I don't need No stinking signature.