Question about Mossberg Silver Reserve
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion >

Question about Mossberg Silver Reserve

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Question about Mossberg Silver Reserve

I am fixing to buy a mossberg silver reserve for $200 and trade 2 other lower end shotguns. I own a mossberg maverick 88 and I love it. Is the silver an good gun? Or should I back out?

Sent from my iPhone using FirearmsTalk

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here