Please Help!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Please Help!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Please Help!

I have a Noble model 66J. I am looking for a stock and the pins and screws for that model. I do know that this is not a very popular shotgun and that there is no collectors interest in it. However it belonged to my father and I inherited it. It did not come with the stock or pins and screws. I was wanting to just get it back together and maybe put some rounds through it. So any help with this hunt for parts would be greatly appretiated. Thank you.

noble-callage.jpg  

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-05-2010, 09:00 AM   #2

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default Stock

Numrich Gun Parts Corporation

These folks might be able to help with the stock

Old 03-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

thanks i'll see what they got

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Last edited by RadioActiV; 03-05-2010 at 08:17 PM.

Old 03-05-2010, 08:48 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davyboy View Post
Numrich Gun Parts Corporation

These folks might be able to help with the stock
Thanks I can get it going for a lil over 60.00. I looked on there before but I didn't see the model 66j on there. So I assumed that they didn't have what I needed. The model 66j is just like the model 66, but I don't know what the difference is between the two.