Pistol Grip & Stock on 870 Express - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Pistol Grip & Stock on 870 Express

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2010, 03:24 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Good responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotzORemmies View Post
pic of the problem I'm having. The ATI non folding stock may work pretty good, I don't know.
Wow, I definately see how that could get old quick. So, other than that no one has posted any cons to a pistol grip for huntingn as well so that is a good sign. Looks like I'm going to check out ebay later today. Lots of good replies, and info. Im really just looking more for functional not tactical per say. I will update yall with what I find and when I get something ill try to get a pic up.

Thanks

Last edited by GreatWhiteHunter; 01-05-2010 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Update

Old 01-05-2010, 04:26 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatWhiteHunter View Post
Wow, I definately see how that could get old quick. So, other than that no one has posted any cons to a pistol grip for huntingn as well so that is a good sign. Looks like I'm going to check out ebay later today. Lots of good replies, and info. Im really just looking more for functional not tactical per say. I will update yall with what I find and when I get something ill try to get a pic up.

Thanks
ha. As you can tell, I was working on my shtf vehicle prior to the picture. Glad I could help!