Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > pistol grip shotgun case

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default pistol grip shotgun case

Hey everyone I'm looking for a case for my shotgun I would like one that has molle web on it I just don't want something that is to big for the weapon a REM 870 18 1/2 inch with hogue tamer grip and side saddle will post pics soon

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #2
No Longer a NY Resident.
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1473 Times on 901 Posts
Likes Given: 7248

Check milsurp stores in your area, or do a search for 870 accessories. Gander Mtn. and Cabelas used to sell them, they may still. I can't be entirely sure because all my shotguns have butstocks, and I have never checked.

Just a thought, see if you can get someone to custom make one for you.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 01-15-2012, 06:39 PM   #3

Voodoo tactical has some pretty cool cases also check blackhawk

A man who is good enough to shed his blood for the country is good enough to be given a square deal afterwards.
-Theodore Roosevelt

Old 01-15-2012, 10:41 PM   #4

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Be careful if you shop online without knowing the dimensions of the case. A soft case made for a hunting shotgun may not work for one set up as a defense gun. Anything added takes up more room in the case and can keep it from closing. Things like a sidesaddle, optic, lights, etc. take up space in the case that may not be apparent just by looking at the gun or case.

A friend got one of those shotgun scabbards with molle for his defense gun and it wouldn't fit with a side saddle on it. I can't get one of my hunting cases zipped with my defense shotgun inside it because of the light and sidesaddle. Good luck.

Join the NRA! Stop the Brady madness!

Old 01-18-2012, 12:47 AM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 28 Posts

I got one from a gun show that the venders used for M4s and M16s it only cost me 10 bucks. It just fits it with alittle wiggle

Old 01-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #6

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Cabela's: TacStar Pistol Grip Shotgun Case

Remington 870 12 Ga. Supermag
Springfield XDS .45acp

Old 04-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #7

Default Pistol Grip Shotgun Case

I know where...but please don't consider it as a spam, I'm just trying to answer his forum question.

It is mandatory to keep your pistol or a musket in an appropriate case that would not just protect your weapon against external hazards but also keeps it away from the reach of others. Shotgun Cases

Old 04-09-2012, 11:16 PM   #8

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/voodoo-tactical-shotgun-case.aspx?a=868579

"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 04-10-2012, 12:49 AM   #9

Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. I have been shooting my whole life but just gained an interest in collecting. My dad is a collector and has peeked my interest. I'm looking for a good but reasonably priced coach gun. Any thoughts?