PERFECT cleaning rod that actually works - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > PERFECT cleaning rod that actually works

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2009, 03:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

[QUOTE=trailrider;153964]Don' t you have to buy each individual boresnake for each gauge? The Kustom rod I mention cleans all. The snake has to be replaced over time, right?This one doesn't. How do you clean this boresnake?Throw it in the washing machine with OIL on it, not my washer. I don't want all my clothes to get oily. I woudl have to run an empty machine just to get some of the oil out. hand wash it then who cleans the sink from oil? sloppy and or messy. Again it is a personal preference. You like bore snake we like kustomcare. NO messy clean up at all. We both use clenzoil which is half of what we agree on, but I use one rod and store one rod. We have more then one shotgun so to buy a boresnake would me more then one kustmocare rod and then I still have to put them ALL someplace. the kustomrod is in one tube and put into either a corner or in the gun cabinet. Oh by the way is this "shill advertising" lol. If you want shill advertising then here is one, come visit Storybook Farms tack shop in Wisconsin

Old 09-01-2009, 03:24 PM   #12

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trailrider View Post
Thanks, Im not into guns, but I was at a horse fest this past weekend in Northern Illinois with my friend and her tack shop that i mentioned in the last blog and we found this competitive mounted shooting booth that we are interested in. Chris (my friend) is really into shooting and hunting so this really got her going with wanting to check this out so if by some miracle there is someone out there in this forum that knows anything about the mounted shooting competition that would be very helpful to us.
I have a friend in Madill Oklahoma who is a trucker. Are you anywhere near madill?
Trailrider there are some other forum members here that raise and show horses and I have a past with them myself. But the only mounted shooting I have done from horseback has been hunting, and I don't do that a top a horse very often and not of late. As for Madill, that is way down southwest, close to the Oklahoma-Texas border from where I squat in Wagoner.

If you still want to introduce yourself to the forum, follow the link here and copy and paste what you have already said or say something else mam. Seems like you have already introduced yourself. You will be welcomed by more forum members.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f2/

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 09-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #13

Default advertsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
I'm sure this couldn't possibly be a shill advertisement, but we'll see...
No it isn't and look at the other replies to satisfy your skepticism. if you are into horses then here is one: come and visit a Storybook Farm Tack shop in Wisconsin to see horse stuff. is that shill enough? LOL
Kustomcare cleaning rod works and that is all I was trying to say. Why is it that when there is a bad product on the market and we comment on that, it isn't shill advertising just a nice warning what not to purchase ,but when there is a great or good product on the market then it is shill and no one wants to hear that? We thought we were doing you a favor by informing you that there is such a product that works and it is AMERICAN made. Buy it or don't buy it. We have it and it is great. You decide for yourself or stick with the cheapy stuff and get what you pay for. We have a number of shotguns and we have a number of hunters so this works for us with no problem and no mess and those shotgun barrels glisten. You get what you pay for and you pay for what you get. have a great day. NOW I hope I have satisfied everyone about this b.s. phew!! We are so use to people bad mouthing that when there is a good thing to say, it is taken wrong. have a great day anyway.

Old 09-01-2009, 03:36 PM   #14

Default intro

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Trailrider there are some other forum members here that raise and show horses and I have a past with them myself. But the only mounted shooting I have done from horseback has been hunting, and I don't do that a top a horse very often and not of late. As for Madill, that is way down southwest, close to the Oklahoma-Texas border from where I squat in Wagoner.

If you still want to introduce yourself to the forum, follow the link here and copy and paste what you have already said or say something else mam. Seems like you have already introduced yourself. You will be welcomed by more forum members.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f2/

Jack
I think your right. I have done enough and I'm done. (lol) gotta go , got a call