Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Shotgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/)
-   -   PERFECT cleaning rod that actually works (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f26/perfect-cleaning-rod-actually-works-17445/)

trailrider 08-28-2009 01:02 PM

PERFECT cleaning rod that actually works
 
I just bought a "kustomcare cleaning rod" that cleans ALL my shotguns perfectly. I have never seen one like it before. YOU gotta check this out. I can't explain it but I cleaned my 410, 10,12,16, and my 20 gauge all with ONE rod and it did a fantastic job. it is made in the U.S. too. That's a new one,huh? If you want more info on it check it out at kustomcare.com.

NGIB 08-28-2009 02:21 PM

I'm sure this couldn't possibly be a shill advertisement, but we'll see...

IGETEVEN 08-28-2009 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trailrider (Post 152148)
I just bought a "kustomcare cleaning rod" that cleans ALL my shotguns perfectly. I have never seen one like it before. YOU gotta check this out. I can't explain it but I cleaned my 410, 10,12,16, and my 20 gauge all with ONE rod and it did a fantastic job. it is made in the U.S. too. That's a new one,huh? If you want more info on it check it out at kustomcare.com.

Alright, I'm interested, how much is it? There's no price on the site and I would like more information. Do us a favor and swing by the Introductions thread and tell us a little about yourself. I can guess you like shottys. :)

Jack

denjask 08-31-2009 11:58 PM

It would have to be pretty special to beat Boresnakes, one pull to a mirror shine is the norm two at the most.

Carne Frio 09-01-2009 05:18 AM

Have always wondered about a first post, touting
a product and without a personal introduction.

trailrider 09-01-2009 02:40 PM

kustomcare rod
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NGIB (Post 152169)
I'm sure this couldn't possibly be a shill advertisement, but we'll see...

I was afraid people would think this, but I thought I would just take the chance and possibly let some of you know that there is a rod out there that does what it suppose to. My user name trailrider is because I trailride. I ride with my friends and on very few occasions with my husband for short rides. I ordered this rod for him not for me as a gift. He knows NOTHING about computers but he loves the rod. He asked me to do this which I didn't want to b/c of this nonsense of who do you trust. I am an EMT and work p/t at our local fire dept and I also work at a tack store. My husband is a contractor and very much into hunting. Him and my boys are out goose hunting today so all three of them will be back using the rod and we again will see if it does what it suppose to do. I DON'T have to clean up after this either which is great for me. I am fortune enough to live in the state and know the gentleman who has invented this rod and that is how we came upon it, but that doesn't mean a dang thing when it comes to how it works. I am sure you know people who use products that work too and I'm sure you have tried them to find out if they do, but this is NOT by no means being done for FREE advertising. The product works and that is it. Try it or don't try it. it is your nickel. I spent my nickel and we got what we paid for. The cost is 89.00 and worth every penny.

trailrider 09-01-2009 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by denjask (Post 153658)
It would have to be pretty special to beat Boresnakes, one pull to a mirror shine is the norm two at the most.

Don' t you have to buy each individual boresnake for each gauge? The Kustom rod I mention cleans all. The snake has to be replaced over time, right? This one doesn't. Again it is a personal preference. You like bore snake we like kustomcare. We both use clenzoil which is half of what we agree on, but I use one rod and store one rod. We have more then one shotgun so to buy a boresnake would me more then one kustmocare rod and then I still have to put them ALL someplace. the kustomrod is in one tube and put into either a corner or in the gun cabinet. Oh by the way is this "shill advertising" lol

IGETEVEN 09-01-2009 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trailrider (Post 153960)
I was afraid people would think this, but I thought I would just take the chance and possibly let some of you know that there is a rod out there that does what it suppose to. My user name trailrider is because I trailride. I ride with my friends and on very few occasions with my husband for short rides. I ordered this rod for him not for me as a gift. He knows NOTHING about computers but he loves the rod. He asked me to do this which I didn't want to b/c of this nonsense of who do you trust. I am an EMT and work p/t at our local fire dept and I also work at a tack store. My husband is a contractor and very much into hunting. Him and my boys are out goose hunting today so all three of them will be back using the rod and we again will see if it does what it suppose to do. I DON'T have to clean up after this either which is great for me. I am fortune enough to live in the state and know the gentleman who has invented this rod and that is how we came upon it, but that doesn't mean a dang thing when it comes to how it works. I am sure you know people who use products that work too and I'm sure you have tried them to find out if they do, but this is NOT by no means being done for FREE advertising. The product works and that is it. Try it or don't try it. it is your nickel. I spent my nickel and we got what we paid for. The cost is 89.00 and worth every penny.

Well mam, welcome to the FT forum, in a round-about-way there and I am glad you came back to clear some questions up. I was interested in the cleaning rod and went to the site, but there was no price for the item. Now that you have informed us of the price, and told us a little about yourself, I will have to look into this item for possible purchase. Again, welcome to the FT Forum Trailrider, lots of good people and firearms knowledge to be shared here for the asking, now just jump in and speak out :)

Jack

trailrider 09-01-2009 03:03 PM

my third posting now or is this the 4th
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carne Frio (Post 153836)
Have always wondered about a first post, touting
a product and without a personal introduction.

Wonder no more, but I am not computer savvy just a whole lot better then my husband so you tell me where to go to do a personal intro and i will get in and put in my profile. I am a "trailrider" I have horses and my occupation is an EMT at a local firehouse p/t and a tack shop when Im not at the F.H. My husband is a contractor and is worse then me on the computer. he doesn't even know how to turn it on or off and that is bad. Ask him to build you a house and he can do that perfectly. I was just putting in what he wanted me to which maybe i shouldn't have but he just wanted you guys to know that there is a product that actually works. You decide for yourself. I am not reaching into your pockets. buy it or don't buy it, no skin off my nose. I dont shoot but I am thinking about the mounted shooting competition with my horse. Then I have to get intouch with Kustomcare to find out if they do pistols (lol). I do know him so I am sure he can answer that question. We were fortune enough to have him let us try it first ( his) and tehn I bought one for my husband as a gift. keep in mind just because I know him doesn't mean that I am talking him up. If he didn't put out a good product I wouldn't be talking it up and that is the truth. I can talk about products i don't like real easy, but that would get me into trouble and it has nothing to do with guns so why bother. Hope this helps you, but if it doesn't then Oh well. Can't do much about your skepticism. have a great day anyway.

trailrider 09-01-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGETEVEN (Post 153965)
Well mam, welcome to the FT forum, in a round-about-way there and I am glad you came back to clear some questions up. I was interested in the cleaning rod and went to the site, but there was no price for the item. Now that you have informed us of the price, and told us a little about yourself, I will have to look into this item for possible purchase. Again, welcome to the FT Forum Trailrider, lots of good people and firearms knowledge to be shared here for the asking, now just jump in and speak out :)

Jack

Thanks, Im not into guns, but I was at a horse fest this past weekend in Northern Illinois with my friend and her tack shop that i mentioned in the last blog and we found this competitive mounted shooting booth that we are interested in. Chris (my friend) is really into shooting and hunting so this really got her going with wanting to check this out so if by some miracle there is someone out there in this forum that knows anything about the mounted shooting competition that would be very helpful to us.
I have a friend in Madill Oklahoma who is a trucker. Ar eyou anywhere near madill?


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.