Ozler toros 2000 - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Ozler toros 2000

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 12:01 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I am the owner of the Ozler, google does in fact say WTF? I have several pictures of it here are a couple as well as the description I was going to post on gunbroker. I would also like to find out anything I can about it.

Ozler Toros 2000 (Benelli M3)

12 guage dual action tactical shotgun
This is a higher end version of a Benelli M3, it has the dual action which allows it to fire as a pump action, or a a inertia recoil semi-automatic at the flip of a switch. It will cycle all standard 2-3/4 or 3" loads in either mode, or can be pumped manually for low energy special purpose loads such as tear gas, bean bag or rubber bullet loads. It has an 8 shot capacity.
This shotgun has a 24 inch ventilated rib barrel that is fixed choked cylinder bore. the muzzle end has male threads that are normally covered by a scew on thread protector. it also includes a 6 inch barrel extension that screws on and is choked modified for sporting use.
It has an engraved reciever and black synthetic fixed stock and forearm. It also comes with a folding pistol grip stock.
This is a true Multi-Purpose Shotgun

7-21-09-104.jpg   7-21-09-115.jpg  

Old 07-28-2009, 12:32 AM   #12

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Nice sales pitch. Too bad there's no info on it on the internet. Google's lone hit was MY inquiry here.

Can't tell if it's just the pics, but it does not appear to be in very good condition. I see a lot of rust. Not trying to offend you or be contentious, just pointing out what I see.

You won't likely be able to sell it, but take a look around the forums and post an introduction. Good information here and more importantly, good people.

Old 07-28-2009, 01:30 AM   #13

it is the pics, there is no rust on the gun. the folding stock stock has a couple of spots where the paint got rubbed off when I threw it in the tool box of my truck. the gun is probably 90-95% the left side of the barrel reads OZLER SILAHSAN 12-76 NBD TS 870 the bolt reads Universal Two System and the serial number is 272xx I can take and upload any pics anyone wants to see

7-21-09-113.jpg   7-21-09-112.jpg  

Old 08-11-2009, 01:41 AM   #14

hey im interested in this gun do you still have it and if so how much are you willing to sell it for... my brother bought one when he was deployed to turkey and i really like this gun jus hard to come by

Old 03-11-2011, 03:37 AM   #15

My husband brought one home from Turkey when he was deployed, they were allowed to buy them there and bring them back, but they aren't available for import...anyway, since it is a rare find in the States, how does one go about pricing it based on excellent condition with both the folding stock and fixed stock with an 8 round mag? Our local gun broker is known for really under paying so I haven't even tried there yet. Any help appreciated!

Old 03-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #16

Liked 155 Times on 117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I know what the Benelli M3 is, but I haven't seen any clones of it. The thing that makes a Benelli a Benelli is their recoil reduction system.
That's a new one. Their multiple weird stocks are their only recoil reducing items. Their "inertia action" is what their claim to fame is, and if there is anything it doesn't do, it's reduce recoil. It absolutely requires the receiver of the gun to recoil in order to function; that's why they don't do well loaded down with any tactical gear or anything else.
I thought their dual action gun was gas operated, too, but not absolutely positive on that one, and that bolt does not look like an inertia action bolt, either. They do sell a Stoeger semi auto (2000?) with an inertia action, as both are owned by Beretta, and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that this is some other owned subsidiary in a foreign language, or maybe it's Turkish for Stoeger or something.
I got some hits on other search engines, but all the pages were in Turkish or some other language.

What could have happened... did.

Last edited by Virginian; 03-11-2011 at 11:34 AM.

Old 08-17-2011, 01:13 AM   #17

Default Ozler Shotgun

I have one of these shotguns and will send a picture to anyone interested in seeing this odd ball. I bought the Shotty in Turkey when I was in the Military and it was stamped by customs & the ATF. Its a great shotgun. It fires low brass via pump and the auto mode you need something with a little more than low brass. I havent been able to find a web site or manual either.

Old 10-03-2011, 09:07 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwilliamjr
I have one of these shotguns and will send a picture to anyone interested in seeing this odd ball. I bought the Shotty in Turkey when I was in the Military and it was stamped by customs & the ATF. Its a great shotgun. It fires low brass via pump and the auto mode you need something with a little more than low brass. I havent been able to find a web site or manual either.
These shotguns are made in Turkey by Birdnclay. They do make these for export by only under the name Birdnclay. Per their site, they do not put their name on any shotguns made for sale in Turkey and are not for export.