Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > out with the old

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default out with the old

guess iam a little slow, son and i were in the wepons locker last night and he picked up one of are m97 savages in 12 ga and asked what happens if somthing breaks on this? it took a while to sink in but i just handed him a a midway wish book, where can i get parts for a dam near 100 year old shotgun, they both are in great shape but that dont count with the laws of murphy, tose in the newst shot gun we have is a old savage that looks like a browning a5, could you all recomend a couple relacments or back ups i pulled up a few on the web and was shocked a 12 ga plain jane 500 pump go,s for over 350.00$ i gave a old m/sgt a 50 dollar bill and a quart of jack in the black fore on of those savages i sort of borrowed the other one

semper fi
ymmas

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-10-2010, 05:00 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

You've hit a good one with the Mossberg 500. I'd also suggest a Winchester 1300. Both are reliable and found readily, cheap.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer