Newbie: help on gun value.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Newbie: help on gun value.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2008, 03:01 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Newbie: help on gun value.

Hi Im new here and I was told on another site this was a good place to go to ask about gun values. I recently was givin a remmington model 31 pump shotgun and I searched every where online to try and figure how much its worth around but couldnt. Its in fair condition. The numbers on the side of the reciever under the " remington' model 31 logo read 95169. On the barrel under the patent stap and location of forgeing theres a long list of numbers that read 1,763.665-1,763.714-1,786.213-1.834,410-2.023.929-2.039.814

over to the right of that it says "full" RSS and theres a navy boat anchor.
Im pretty new to guns So I wanted to check online for an idea of the value before I head out to the stores. thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-22-2008, 04:35 PM   #2

Likes Given: 1

Gunbroker.com Has A Couple. One In Your Condition Seems To Be Around $400. I Typically Check With This Site Or Auction Arms To Get An Idea Of Daily Values As Firearms Tend To Be More Expensive In My Neighborhood.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:19 PM   #3

Default what's up fellow new yorker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYPD13 View Post
Gunbroker.com Has A Couple. One In Your Condition Seems To Be Around $400. I Typically Check With This Site Or Auction Arms To Get An Idea Of Daily Values As Firearms Tend To Be More Expensive In My Neighborhood.
hey, this has nothing to do with the topic, but where in the city do you work. i work for a small dept. on long island. were you in the military?