Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > A New Toy!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2008, 11:02 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default A New Toy!

The trade went through and I am now the owner of a Charles Daly 12 Auto Loader. It came with a No1, No3 and No4 choke and a hard case as well. I don't know what I'll do with it, but hey, I'll have it when I figure it out. I asked the guy what he knew about it and he said, "I've only taken it out 2 or 3 times and shot maybe 6 shots in it each time. Don't shoot the bullets with the silver caps on one end. They like to get stuck in the gun. Only shoot the kind with the yellow caps on it."

I gave it the one over and everything checked out so I pulled out the light and gave a thorough inspection. I bet there wasnt 20 round through the gun.

I'd put pics up but supper is ready so we'll wait on that.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-25-2008, 01:47 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

silver caps? yellow caps?

Newest Threads