Never shot trap - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Never shot trap

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Well said Virginian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginian View Post
I may be singular, but I always thought trap was easier than skeet, and a lot easier than sporting clays. I was never "world class" in any of them, but I did all right. 97 straight in skeet before the worst choke in history on the easiest shot in the game.
+1 Your not singular, I agree and it doesn't take a special gun to shoot all of these sports if the gun fits you and with the right combination of choke and or shot, you can have a blast.

Old 02-05-2009, 05:48 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by janikphoto View Post
I think certain people are better at other games than others... As long as you are enjoying it, that's all that matters!
That and every time I shot skeet is shot with Haley Dunn and she has been on team USA since 2000

Official Website of Haley Dunn

"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, He won by making the other poor bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Old 02-06-2009, 04:04 AM   #13

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Never really been to sure what all the differences were. We just flung clays in the air and shot at them until they broke or hit the ground. I tell you you can sure go threw a lot of ammo real fast like that but boy is it fun.

Now I refuse to shoot on the club shotgun range. They put in a wobble trap and after paying my yearly dues I have to pay to use the range. I said piss on you I ain't doing it. There are a few people that are feeling that way as well. Oh well enough complaining from me. Throw clays and shoot them. Burn some powder and have some fun that is what it is all about.

Old 02-06-2009, 06:52 AM   #14

Where I always went I could shoot skeet for 6 dollars for a round and 25 dollars for a round of sporting clays without a membership a 75 dollar membership I could shoot a round of skeet for 4 dollars and a round of sporting clays for 20 dollars. So I don't know where you go, but it's not that bad for me. Now I'm going to be on a trap team and i can shoot a round of trap for little to nothing through school grants all my cost is ammo.

"No man ever won a war by dying for his country, He won by making the other poor bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

Old 02-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #15

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdnossaman View Post
...Now I'm going to be on a trap team and i can shoot a round of trap for little to nothing through school grants all my cost is ammo.

cool deal. have fun with it!!!