need info on Zoli shotgun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > need info on Zoli shotgun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default need info on Zoli shotgun

I have a old Antonio Zoli O/U and have written to zoli firearms and they have no info on older guns, S/N is 33361 and it has ( J280 ) stamped on forearm, reciever and barrel, It also has 4 Stars stamped on the barrel and the letters CL. I am hoping someone can give me a clue as to where I can find more info on this gun or if you have any info I would greatly appreciate any input. It has extensive engraving completely covering the reciever, Thanks in advance

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here