Need 12 Ga Shotgun Shell Size Ear Plug Case - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Need 12 Ga Shotgun Shell Size Ear Plug Case

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 05:21 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
i think the type he is refering to are the round ones similar to a pill bottle. try Brownell's, MidwayUSA, MidSouth Shooters Supply or CTD. they may have what you are looking for. look for the type that hold just one choke tube.

another suggestion, check with your local pharmacy and see if they could supply you with a pill container. they come in many different sizes and should be one that will fit the loop on the holder.
Yeah I've pretty much decided the single choke tube case is a myth lol... I don't see one anywhere...

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle