Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Need A 1" Light Mount

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 43

Default Need A 1" Light Mount

I bought this light mount for my Solarforce L2 and it is a piece of junk. The "quick release" tabs quickly broke and it WILL NOT stay on my shotgun when fired... very disappointed I need a recommendation for a mount that will actually stay in place when the gun is fired that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Thanks!

Note: If you were looking at the front/discharge-end of the barrel, the position I want to mount is at 7:30 (4:30 might work for me too)... I know that may not be feasible with some mounts and it may not be a popular position but it is where I want it.

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved." - Aristotle

Last edited by ryevick; 01-19-2013 at 10:44 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here