Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > My HD 870

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 36 Times on 31 Posts

Sorry I pressed send early. I've heard those knoxx stocks kick your cheek around. Watch YouTube videos on them.

Old 02-11-2013, 11:58 AM   #12

Liked 211 Times on 139 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpshooter1997
Sorry I pressed send early. I've heard those knoxx stocks kick your cheek around. Watch YouTube videos on them.
I've heard the same about them. But it's kind of strange my girlfriend is very small framed and was complaining about her factory 870 stock pounding the side of her face. We bought her one of the Knoxx recoil reducers and she loves it.

I guess it just depends on the shooter.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:14 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongo43
If it was mine I would lose the sling and just put a side saddle on it. But to each his own.
I dont keep the sling on the gun, it gets in the way. Its an easy way to keep 15 every rounds close by. And i have a Mesa side saddle on it but you just cant see it in these pictures. I took off the saddle on the stock. It was too bulky.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I do love the scabbard though. It keeps the gun from getting all scratched up and its very quick and easy to take the gun out and put it back in. Its pretty stiff and it takes a few days for it to form to your gun. Especially if you have a side saddle. It was very difficult at first but after its broken in, its pretty awesome.