Mossberg 500 w/ thumbhole stock
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Mossberg 500 w/ thumbhole stock

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013, 12:39 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default Mossberg 500 w/ thumbhole stock

Recently purchased mine over the summer with Bday Cash, some of you may remember my earlier post. Anywho, to anyone who has wondered about this setup.... I've fallen in love. The pump, the sight-up, the adjustment, the shot, everything feels smoother with it.

As for the gun itself, It's a Mossberg, plain and simple. A shell popping, lead slinging, tough-as-nails workhorse. I've well over a thousand rounds through the beast, with absolutely no misfires. And all these shots were accurate, including the 75-100 shots put up on trap shooting with the family (fun as hell by the way).

My only minor complaint is that the safety is slightly harder to reach with the different stock. But, it is still a wonderful set up. Look into it if interested and feel it out. You won't be dissapointed.

For anyone who has one of these, is there anyway i could get a side saddle or forend mounted shell carrier with this? Brands and models are appreciated!

Stay safe and happy holidays!

Happy holidays, and stay safe!

image-770157444.jpg   image-1764606822.jpg  

"When your goin through hell keep on going" Winston Churchill

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-20-2013, 12:47 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1217 Times on 684 Posts
Likes Given: 513

eBay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=side+saddle+mossberg+500

Old 12-31-2013, 05:02 AM   #3

I'm using the esstac 7 shell velcro cards, just added some industrial velcro from walmart on the side of my receiver and ready to go!