Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > M4 Benelli Shooting HD VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 12:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default M4 Benelli Shooting HD VIDEO

Made a video showing the M4 in action, from various angles, including some slow motion sequences. Thought folks who are interested in the M4 might enjoy it:

Last edited by Amsdorf; 06-20-2012 at 03:45 AM.
locutus Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-20-2012, 05:28 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5073 Times on 2885 Posts
Likes Given: 4237

Well done.

"Politics is the art of the possible" Otto von Bismarck.

Old 06-20-2012, 05:42 PM   #3
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2916 Times on 1717 Posts

Just one question.
Where's the sling?

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 06-20-2012, 08:32 PM   #4

Liked 1907 Times on 1140 Posts
Likes Given: 404

To get even better recoil control try standing more square to the target instead of having the weapon side foot to the rear. Standing partially bladed is more useful when wing shooting or shooting aerial targets but not as much when shooting grounded targets. You do still want an agressive stance that has your center of gravity more on the balls of your feet instead of the heels with a forward lean. Also try to get the stock closer in toward your bodies centerline and deeper in the pocket of your shoulder. If it's too hard to get the stock in the pocket, then your length of pull may be a bit long. A shorter stock can be a bit easier to get positioned better. The push-pull method is useful, I tell friends to act like they are trying to stretch the shotgun when they shoot it.

Try it next time your at the range and see what you think. Looks like you're having fun though. I dig the Benelli, but it's not in my budget right now. Thinking about one in the future, or maybe a Mossberg 930 ( I hear they're soft shooters and very reliable after they get shot in a bit).

Old 06-20-2012, 11:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
Just one question.
Where's the sling?
Are you saying it don't mean a thing, if ain't got a sling?

Old 06-21-2012, 12:25 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGN_Doc View Post
To get even better recoil control try standing more square to the target instead of having the weapon side foot to the rear. Standing partially bladed is more useful when wing shooting or shooting aerial targets but not as much when shooting grounded targets. You do still want an agressive stance that has your center of gravity more on the balls of your feet instead of the heels with a forward lean. Also try to get the stock closer in toward your bodies centerline and deeper in the pocket of your shoulder. If it's too hard to get the stock in the pocket, then your length of pull may be a bit long. A shorter stock can be a bit easier to get positioned better. The push-pull method is useful, I tell friends to act like they are trying to stretch the shotgun when they shoot it.

Try it next time your at the range and see what you think. Looks like you're having fun though. I dig the Benelli, but it's not in my budget right now. Thinking about one in the future, or maybe a Mossberg 930 ( I hear they're soft shooters and very reliable after they get shot in a bit).

Thank you sir, I will do all these things next time out.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:32 PM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Why'd you pick gas instead of inertia? Just curious

Old 06-22-2012, 05:33 PM   #8

Liked 2363 Times on 1475 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooStrongTerry
Why'd you pick gas instead of inertia? Just curious
What's the price difference?

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 06-22-2012, 05:39 PM   #9

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Good question...no idea lol

Old 06-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #10

Liked 2363 Times on 1475 Posts
Likes Given: 51

My question to is........ Is the inertia so much better, that it is worth the asking price? What are the advantages? Faster? Cleaner, lower recoil?

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.