Lots of Saigas
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Lots of Saigas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 10:56 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Lots of Saigas

I had no idea so many people had Saigas. How many of you use the 12 round mag? Is there someplace to buy high capacity mags for the Saiga 12s and the .308s?

10.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2010, 12:47 PM   #2

Yeah man Saigas are everywhere! They've grown in popularity pretty steadily thanks to their mix of good price, solid performance, the ability to upgrade and personalize them, and what I've observed to be good reliability. I've actually got a .308 myself.

There are plenty of places to buy Saiga parts and magazines online including some Saiga-specific forums. A Google search will turn up most of those. You could probably ask for Saiga parts and magazines at a decent-sized local gun shop too. I think the place I used to visit was Saiga-12.com or something like that.

Josh

http://www.joshuasilverman.com

Old 06-18-2010, 12:50 PM   #3
lkd

I heavily mod mine for matches. Still get feed failures, so when people tell you "take the time to find loads that will feed properly", they ain't kiddin! Anyway, I buy my stuff from carolinashooterssupply.com Home Page.

Old 06-18-2010, 08:59 PM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Here's Robo with his "Smokin' Saiga"

smokin-saiga.jpg  

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking

Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....