Looking for some values
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Long Guns > General Shotgun Discussion > Looking for some values

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Looking for some values

Hello,
I am new to the forum and joined looking for some help, advice, info. I have some guns I am looking to sell, probably locally, and am looking for some rough values and/or levels of interest in the guns I have. Any info. or help would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a good day.

I have: model 1898 springfield, good shape original not cut,
ithaca mod. 37 in 20.ga good condition
mossberg model 342k (.22) fair condition
savage mod. 220a in 20.ga
win. mod. 94 (serial # 4635922)
Thanks again.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-10-2012, 01:36 AM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 2

With values of guns we would have to see pictures to get a better idea of the condition. Also any accessories on them like optics.

Old 03-10-2012, 01:45 AM   #3

Liked 23 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 90

go to e bang or another sale sight and see what there going for . just dont over est your condition withought seeing them if thay all go bang i will bid 800$ no make it 1000 you pay shipping

Old 03-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #4

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Go to wal mart and buy the gun traders guide it has the values of most guns ever made

Old 03-10-2012, 02:16 AM   #5

Liked 1617 Times on 945 Posts
Likes Given: 1894

Yeah..A value book is pretty good to have around.That or check out the gun auction sites like gunbroker...I like the auction sites mainly to see values in my area over a nationwide average.

Sound like you got some old and pretty neat firearms. They been in the family a while? It makes me sad when family firearms go away from the family.

Old 03-11-2012, 04:19 PM   #6

Liked 107 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie
Yeah..A value book is pretty good to have around.That or check out the gun auction sites like gunbroker...I like the auction sites mainly to see values in my area over a nationwide average.

Sound like you got some old and pretty neat firearms. They been in the family a while? It makes me sad when family firearms go away from the family.
I don't like valuing guns off of gun sites like gun broker bc most of the time they are really hi on stuff